Some of the toughest moments in the life of a family is watching a loved one be destroyed by addiction. Addiction from alcohol, drugs, sex, gambling….the list is long, but the impact is the same.
If your family is being negatively impacted by the actions of an addict, Lifted From the Rut is here to help.
Contact me for an initial free consultation to take the steps necessary to help restore your broken relationships.
Addicts don’t need to “hit bottom” before they get help because they can get “off the elevator” at any floor…..they just might need a loved one to push the button for them, then give them a little shove out the door to stop their downward spiral in life. The immediate objective is for the person to listen and accept help.
Whether dealing with a High-Powered CEO, a parent or a struggling teenager, interventions are not a last minute, spur of the moment event. There are many factors in the planning of an intervention to understand the whole picture leading up to the actual intervention with the addict.
- Pre-intervention planning which can involve family, friends and sometimes an employer
- Final stage planning with the family the evening before the intervention
- Transport of the client to a detox or rehab facility
- Close contact with the client while in rehab
- Five (5) hours of Professional Recovery Coaching upon client release from facility. A $625 value (the first 24 – 72 hours of release from a facility are crucial to set the stage for a successful recovery program
Call or schedule a 30 minute initial free consultation to take the steps necessary to help restore your broken relationships. Also, learn about Recovery Coaching Services.